General Spanish Courses:
- Practical and interactive lessons to develop the confidence required to speak to others.
- Excellent opportunity to socialise whilst learning within a fun and dynamic atmosphere.
- Affordable lessons to suit every students’ needs.
- Lessons are taught by our friendly, native and experienced tutors.
General Spanish Courses May 2018
M:Monday, Tu:Tuesday, W:Wednesday, Th:Thursday, S:Saturday
|(A1) Elementary 1 (Beginners)||07/05/2018 (M)||17:00||10 weeks||£130|
|(A1) Elementary 1 (Beginners)||07/05/2018 (M)||19:00||10 weeks||£130|
|(A1) Elementary 2 (Improvers)||08/05/2018 (Tu)||19.00||10 weeks||£130|
|(A2) Pre-Intermediate 1||08/05/2018 (Tu)||19:00||10 Weeks||£130|
|(A2) Pre-Intermediate 2||10/05/2018 (Th)||19:00||10 Weeks||£130|
|(B1) Intermediate 1||09/05/2018 (W)||19:00||10 weeks||£130|
|(B1) Intermediate 2||09/05/2018 (W)||19:00||10 Weeks||£130|
|(B2/C1) Advanced Skills & Conversation||Ongoing Every Thursday||19:00||5 Weeks||£65|
For more information please contact us 0115 958 0197 / 07583194017
Understanding Your Level Of Spanish
If you are unsure which level is right for you, please click on SELF-ASSESSMENT GUIDE below to help you choose the perfect course or feel free to get in contact with us via the details on our contact page.
General Spanish Course Certificates
At the end of the course you will be presented you with an Attendance Certificate specifying the type of course you have taken and the number of hours attended. Please note this is NOT a recognised or official qualification. We can however provide you with a report/reference when applying for jobs or interviews if requested.
We offer a great range of group sessions which aim to cater for all our learners needs and requirements:
- 5 weeks Our 5 week courses run all year round and are geared towards: Complete Beginners wishing to study on the Holiday Spanish course. This also applies to very advanced students who wish to perfect their conversational skills with our Conversation Groups.
- 10 weeks Our 10 week courses start 3 times per year in September, January and April and cover all levels from Complete Beginners up to Advanced level.
- 25 Weeks Our 25 week courses are for academic purposes such as Spanish A-Levels (AS/A2) and Spanish GCSE.
- 1 Week Intensive We also offer 1 week intensive courses for students who want to learn however cannot commit long term.
- Business courses Our Spanish Business courses are tailored towards businesses that require language training to enhance and promote international business relations and opportunities.