Spanish Qualifications & Exam Preparation Courses 2017/18
|Spanish AS Level||03/10/2017 (Tu)||19:00 - 20:30||25 Weeks||£300* (view exam fees)|
|Spanish GCSE (High Tier)||02/10/2017 (M)||17:00 - 18:30||25 Weeks||£300* (view exam fees)|
|Spanish A2 Level||04/10/2017 (W)||19:00 - 20:30||25 Weeks||£300* (view exam fees)|
|DELE B2||02/10/2017 (M)||19:00 - 20:30||25 Weeks||£300* (view exam fees)|
Spanish Official Qualification 2016/17 Exam Fees
*Spanish AS Level: £45.00 Exam Fee + £65.00 Administration fee: Total Exam & Administration fees = £110.00
*Spanish A2 Level: £45.00 Exam Fee + £65.00 Administration fee: Total Exam & Administration fees = £110.00
*Spanish GCSE: £35.00 Exam Fee + £65.00 Administration fee: Total Exam & Administration fees = £100.00
When studying on one of our A-Level or GCSE courses learners have the choice to opt in or opt out of taking the exams. (Please note that if no exams are taken an offical A-Level or GCSE can not be awarded and the extra Exam Fees are not required to be paid)
As the course draws closer to January 2016 learners will be offered the opportunity to pay for the exam and administration fees to be able to gain the full A-Level or GCSE qualification. This will allow learners to participate in the final exams held in May/June 2016.
Who Can Undertake Spanish A-Levels Or GCSE Courses?
- Spanish A-Levels are not recommended for beginners or low intermediate students. Students taking A-Levels should have acquired between A2-B1 level of knowledge.
- Students willing to study A-Levels should ideally have Spanish GCSE level but they DO NOT NEED to have Spanish GCSE qualifications in order to access the A-Level course.
- Students should be willing to work at home as these courses can be quite demanding. A high level of attendance is recommended.
- Spanish GCSE is recommended for students who already have at least A1 level of Spanish and have studied Spanish Beginners and Intermediate courses.
- In order to enrol students will need to take an initial assessment (please contact us via email or phone for further information).
How Are You Assessed?
We follow the AQA exam board for Spanish A-Levels and the Edexcel exam board for Spanish GCSE. Students will be offered the opportunity to take the official examinations in May/June 2016 in order to acquire the official qualifications.
What Is Your Level?
If you are unsure which level is right for you, please click on SELF-ASSESSMENT GUIDE below to help you choose the perfect course or feel free to get in contact with us via the details on our contact page.