General Spanish Winter Courses:
- Winter courses face-to-face & Online!
- Practical and interactive lessons to develop the confidence required to speak to others.
- Excellent opportunity to socialise whilst learning within a fun and dynamic atmosphere.
- Affordable lessons to suit every students’ needs.
- Lessons are taught by our friendly, native and experienced tutors
General Spanish Winter
|(A1) Beginner||09/05/2022 (M)||19:00-20.30||10 Week||£148|
|(A2) Improvers||09/05/2022 (M)||19:00-20.30||10 Week||£148|
|(A2-B1) Low Intermediate||05/05/2022 (Th)||19:00-20.30||10 week||£148|
|(B1) Intermediate||04/05/2022 (Wed)||19:00-20.30||10 Week||£148|
|(A2-B1)Intermediate Skills & Conversation||On going every Monday (Online)||19:00-20.30||5 Week||£76|
|(A1-A2) Spanish GCSE||Please contact us for details||17:00-18.30||20 Weeks||£320|
|(B1) Spanish Alevel/Alevel2||Please contact us for details||19:00-20.30||20 Weeks + 4 private tuition lessons||£420|
Understanding Your Level Of Spanish
If you are unsure which level is right for you, please click on SELF-ASSESSMENT GUIDE below to help you choose the perfect course or feel free to get in contact with us via the details on our contact page.
General Spanish Course Certificates
At the end of the course you will be presented you with an Attendance Certificate specifying the type of course you have taken and the number of hours attended. Please note this is NOT a recognised or official qualification. We can however provide you with a report/reference when applying for jobs or interviews if requested.