Courses starting in Autumn 2021! (Depending on the coronavirus situation at that time)
Why study English with us?
There are so many reasons why learning English is important! Whatever your plans – international business; developing your career, studying in an English-speaking university, or simply making friends all over the world – Language Tuition Nottingham is here to help you!
- Fun, practical and interactive lessons to develop the confidence required to speak to others.
- Lessons taught by friendly, qualified and experienced tutors.
- Our General English and Exam preparation courses run from Monday-Thursday, so you have long weekends to travel and experience the local culture (or for extra study and practice!).
- Study in a beautiful traditional building in the heart of the city – only 1 minute away from the city centres’ shops, cafes, and restaurants.
- Small groups (average of 8, maximum of 16), so you know you will get lots of time with your teacher.
- We have courses for all levels – Beginner to Advanced (A1-C1).
- Excellent value!
Part time courses:
- Learn essential grammar and vocabulary, and practice reading, listening, writing, and speaking in a fun environment. 12 hours of classes each week.
- Monday – Thursday, 9:00am – 12:30pm (with 30min coffee break).
- £135 per week
IELTS Academic Exam Preparation:
- Prepare for the internationally recognised IELTS exam, while developing your academic vocabulary, writing and speaking skills. 9 hours of classes per week.
- Monday – Thursday, 1:30 – 3:45pm.
- £105 per week
Full time courses
Intensive English programme:
- Combine our general and academic English courses. 21 hours of classes per week
- Monday-Thursday. 9:00am – 3.45pm (with 30 min coffee break and 1hr lunch break)
- £230 per week
Intensive general English with 1 to 1 lessons:
- Take control of your learning and combine our general English course with extra 1 to 1 tuition!
- 21 hours of classes per week (12hrs of group lessons and 9hrs of 1 to 1)
- Monday-Thursday. 9:00am – 3.45pm (with 30 min coffee break and 1hr lunch break
- £360 per week
* Note these courses are currently only available for students over 18.
** Students who are enrolling for courses of longer than 3 weeks will be required to buy a coursebook.
Term times – 2021
Autumn Term: Monday 6th September 2021 – Friday 22nd October 2021.
Half term holidays 25th – 29th October 2021.
Monday 1st November 2021 – 17th December 2021.
* Students may start studying on any Monday.
**Note, the school is closed on English bank holidays. Students are not charged for these days.
*** Note, the final week of term is usually revision and testing – we do not recommend that student start a new course on this week.
Accommodation in Nottingham
Language Tuition Nottingham is a small language school which currently offers private tuition only and does not take group bookings. We do not offer or arrange accommodation for the students so are not involved in monitoring accommodation or clarifying booking arrangements.
Please contact us for more details.